Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Brandon

I woke up at a respectable hour of 10am and after a mandatory couple of cups of coffee, I actually went for a 2 mile run! Well, ok jog...ok fast walk...lol

After laying in a puddle of my own  sweat for about 15 min, I got ready  and headed out to have a beer with my dad. He always drank Bush light, so I got us a 4 pack.

I then headed to a place I've been wanting to check out for a long time....<br>
Taco Bus!<br>

This place has been in several shows including Man vs Food and Diners Drive-ins and Dives! The food is actually served out of a bus and is amazing.

Here is their website:
www.taco-bus.com

Later that day, I met at my old high school friend Rob at his girlfriends house for beer and darts...what a good combination! After downing a couple (ok...8) cold ones we decided to hit an all you can eat sushi place...I felt like a killer whale!








No comments:

Post a Comment